When “Sasekile Africa”, hereinafter referred to as “we” and “us”, confirms your booking, a contract is concluded between “Sasekile Africa” and yourself based upon the Terms and Conditions set out below:
- The booking confirmation will be sent by e-mail.
- If you change your tour or transfer dates for any reason whatsoever, your booking will be subject to a R350 administration fee.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the dates of your tour or transfer and numbers of persons booked in your group are correct as per our written confirmation / quote.
- If you leave before the completion of the tour or transfer for any reason whatsoever, they shall not be entitled to a refund.
Legal authority and behaviour:
- You must at all times abide by the South African laws, customs and foreign exchange regulations.
- In addition, you acknowledge that any disruptive, dangerous or potentially dangerous behaviour during the tour shall not at any time be accepted. We reserve the right to exclude any client, at any point, from any tour. In the event that this is required, there will be no refund or rebate of the tour price, nor any other compensation. Parents / guardians will be held responsible for the behaviour of children in their care.
- We shall not be liable for any costs and / or expenses resulting from the client being excluded from the tour.
- We reserve the right to use any photographs or video taken by us during the tour for our marketing and advertising purposes. We will also retain copyright over said photographs and videos.
Indemnification and exclusion of liability:
- You will be required to sign an Indemnity and Exclusion of Liability form before embarking on your tour.
- No tour or transfer will be conducted without a signed Indemnification Form.
- The type of vehicle used during your transfers and tours are subject to change dependent upon group size or number of groups booked for a specific tour. All vehicles used will be comfortable, well maintained SUV’s, Mini Buses or 4×4’s to facilitate game viewing.
- Exclusive tours and transfers can be arranged in advance and will ensure that no other bookings are made for that particular tour or transfer. The advantage of this is that you won’t have to share the vehicle with any other groups and that you will have the vehicle and guide to themselves for the duration of that tour.
- The request for exclusivity must be made when booking the tour or transfer and will be confirmed by us in writing.
- An additional cost will be applicable for exclusivity and will be dependent on the size of the group.
- Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. No confirmed booking can be cancelled or amended by you on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for any changes in weather conditions that may affect any aspect of our tour.
- No smoking will be allowed in any of the vehicles operated by us. There will be numerous opportunities for guests to have a smoke break while on tour.
- Unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to war, mechanical breakdowns, weather, riots and other unforeseen reasons beyond our control may cause delays or alterations to the tour itinerary. We shall not be held liable in any way for any of these possible occurrences or consequences.
- The instructions of the guide must be adhered to at all times – they are for your own safety and the safety of the group as a whole.
- Failure to do as requested by the guide may result in the tour being curtailed and should this be required, no refund will be applicable.
If you need to cancel your booking, cancellation must be via email and a written response from us must be received by you confirming the cancellation.
Sasekile Africa will levy a cancellation charge as a percentage of the entire booking cost in accordance with the following scales:
|Period before tour commencement within which notice of cancellation is received||Cancellation Charge (% of total booking cost)|
|29 or more days before tour commencement date||0%|
|28 to 22 days before tour commencement date||25%|
|14 to 7 days before tour commencement date||50%|
|0 to 7 days before tour commencement date||100%|
Cancellation fees will be applied according to the above policy without exception.
If your booking is made and confirmed within the dates of the Cancellation Policy, your booking will immediately be subject to the corresponding days within the Cancellation Policy.
We reserve the right, at any time and for any reason to cancel a tour. In the event that this should happen, you will be reimbursed in full within 7 days of us cancelling the tour.
Any refund that has been agreed upon by us will be reimbursed to you within 7 days of confirmation of the refund.