Sasekile Africa – Guided Tours and Transfers Activity Rates 2017
New rates valid from 01 April 2017 to 31st March 2018
- Group rates available upon request.
- All activities are sold per person. Minimum 2 adults – 100% single supplement will apply for 1 adults.
- All cross border tours and transfers exclude VISA’S.
- All activities subject to availability.
- All prices exclude alcohol and souvenir shopping.
- Even though we are based in Komatipoort, most of our guests stay in Marloth Park and we offer a pick up and drop off service, at your chosen accommodation, for all of our day tours at no additional cost.
Half Day Activities:
Includes entry fees, a fully guided tour and breakfast at Mugg and Bean.
Including a game viewing experience through the bush as well as transfers.
Includes entry fees, a guided cave tour, lunch and transfers.
30 min interaction and 30 min Elephant back safari as well as transfers.
Including flight along the Crocodile River (southern border of KNP) as well as transfers.
Includes transfers and a 2 hour boat cruise on the Komati River. Maximum 7 pax. Guests must bring their own drinks. Water will be supplied on board.
Including a game viewing experience through the bush as well as transfers.
Morning activity – Includes village tour, song and dance performance, lunch with beverages as well as transfers.
Includes entry fees, a guided tour through Chimp Eden, lunch and transfers.
Full Day Tours:
Includes entry fees, a fully guided day tour, breakfast at Tricamo Bakery and lunch at Maputo Waterfront Restaurant both meals with beverages.
Includes entry fees, a fully guided day tour and lunch with beverages.
Includes transfers, a private boat cruise to Xefina Island, snacks, Champagne lunch with a seafood braai. Groups of up to 10 pax. Rates on request.
Includes entry fees, village tour, song and dance performance, a fully guided day tour and lunch at Ngwenya with beverages.
Includes entry fees, a fully guided day tour, breakfast at Mugg and Bean and lunch at Cattle Baron, both meals with beverages. Tour is conducted in a closed vehicle. Entry gate is Crocodile Bridge and the exit gate is Malelane Gate.
Includes entry all fees, a fully guided day tour, breakfast at Wild Fig Tree in Sabie and lunch at Harries Pancakes both meals with beverages.
Includes all entry fees, transfers, breakfast and lunch both with beverages. Skyway Trails 1.2km zipline with 8 different lines and 10 platforms, Big Swing – 68m free fall, 1 hour Quad Bike ride through the forest and plantations around Hazyview.
Kruger National Park:
General Terms and Conditions
- When “Sasekile Africa”, hereinafter referred to as “we” and “us”, confirms your booking, a contract is concluded between “Sasekile Africa” and yourself based upon the Terms and Conditions set out below:
- Please email your booking requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The booking confirmation will be sent by e-mail.
- If you change your tour or transfer dates for any reason whatsoever, your booking will be subject to a R350 administration fee.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the dates of your tour or transfer and numbers of persons booked in your group are correct as per our written confirmation / quote.
- If your guests leave before the completion of the tour or transfer for any reason whatsoever, they shall not be entitled to a refund.
- Cancellation Policy:
- If you need to cancel your booking, cancellation must be via email and a written response from us must be received by you confirming the cancellation.
- Sasekile Africa will levy a cancellation charge as a percentage of the entire booking cost in accordance with the following scales:
|Period before tour commencement within which notice of cancellation is received||Cancellation Charge (% of total booking cost)|
|29 or more days before tour commencement date||No cancellation fee – full refund|
|28 to 22 days before tour commencement date||25%|
|14 to 7 days before tour commencement date||50%|
|0 to 7 days before tour commencement date||100%|
- Cancellation fees will be applied according to the above policy without exception.
- If your booking is made and confirmed within the dates of the Cancellation Policy, your booking will immediately be subject to the corresponding days within the Cancellation Policy.
- We reserve the right, at any time and for any reason to cancel a tour. In the event that this should happen, you will be reimbursed in full within 7 days of us cancelling the tour.
- Any refund that has been agreed upon by us will be reimbursed to you within 7 days of confirmation of the refund.
- Legal authority and behaviour:
- Your guests must at all times abide by the South African laws, customs and foreign exchange regulations.
- In addition, your guests acknowledge that any disruptive, dangerous or potentially dangerous behaviour during the tour shall not at any time be accepted. We reserve the right to exclude any client, at any point, from any tour. In the event that this is required, there will be no refund or rebate of the tour price, nor any other compensation. Parents / guardians will be held responsible for the behaviour of children in their care.
- We shall not be liable for any costs and / or expenses resulting from the client being excluded from the tour.
- We reserve the right to use any photographs or video taken by us during the tour for our marketing and advertising purposes. We will also retain copyright over said photographs and videos.
- Indemnification and exclusion of liability:
- Please see ‘Indemnification and exclusion of liability form’. Please print out a copy for your guests. This must be signed by all guests and either emailed back to us or we can also collect it when we collect your guests.
- No tour or transfer will be conducted without a signed Indemnification Form.
- The type of vehicle used during your transfers and tours are subject to change dependent upon group size or number of groups booked for a specific tour. All vehicles used will be comfortable, well maintained SUV’s, Mini Buses or 4×4’s to facilitate game viewing.
- Exclusive Tours:
- Exclusive tours and transfers can be arranged in advance and will ensure that no other bookings are made for that particular tour or transfer. The advantage of this is that your guests won’t have to share the vehicle with any other groups and that they will have the vehicle and guide to themselves for the duration of that tour.
- The request for exclusivity must be made when booking the tour or transfer and will be confirmed by us in writing.
- An additional cost will be applicable for exclusivity and will be dependent on the size of the group.
- Weather Conditions:
- Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. No confirmed booking can be cancelled or amended by you on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for any changes in weather conditions that may affect any aspect of our tour.
- Smoking Policy:
- No smoking will be allowed in any of the vehicles operated by us. There will be numerous opportunities for guests to have a smoke break while on tour.
- Force Majeure:
- Unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to war, mechanical breakdowns, weather, riots and other unforeseen reasons beyond our control may cause delays or alterations to the tour itinerary. We shall not be held liable in any way for any of these possible occurrences or consequences.
- The instructions of the guide must be adhered to at all times – they are for your guests own safety and the safety of the group as a whole.
- Failure to do as requested by the guide may result in the tour being curtailed and should this be required, no refund will be applicable.